Grizzly Bear Momma

Welcome! This is the blog of an American Momma, raising her kids the American way - which is the best way there is!

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sadness

Today I am not going to write about anything controversial but rather post about something near and dear to my heart. Two days ago our family lost a beautiful young woman. I wish I knew why we lost her. She was only 27 and a cousin to my husband. Her life had not always led her down the right path but motherhood did. She was raising a beautiful and precocious four-year-old daughter. I don't have any details yet on how she passed away so young. I saw her about a year ago in a book store. We exchanged e-mail addresses and she promised to get on FB so that we could stay in touch more. Life got in the way and we never managed to contact one another. I really did care about her and for whatever reason, though we met just a few times, we had developed a bond. I will miss her so much.

The moral of the story is: don't wait. Keep in touch with people. You never know when life is going to take them away from you. RIP dear one; you will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment